Genealogy
Museum
Log Cabin
Red Schoolhouse
Resources
Museum Store
About Us
Location
Support Us
Links
Home
  
Facebook

Red SchoolhouseRED SCHOOLHOUSE

The Red Schoolhouse, built in 1874, is located in Waukon on the Allamakee County Fair Grounds. The School Building was located in Franklin Township. Class was held in the building until 1967. During this time, over 100 teachers taught 100s of children in grades K through 8.

121 Allamakee Street, PO Box 95, Waukon, Iowa 52172
563.568.2954     Email: info@allamakeehistory.org
Site Created By: LRT Web Service